- Recognition as a National Member of ABWA
- Identification as a supporter of the professional development of women
- National recognition opportunities through “Top Ten Business Women of ABWA,” and “Woman of the Year”
- Participation in ABWA’s Continuing Education Program through training online, as well as, at the district and national conferences
- Educational opportunities through ABWA, the University of Kansas MBA Essentials and Management Certificate Series
- Subscription to the national bimonthly magazine, Women in Business
- Discounted pricing for merchandise on the ABWA online store
- Listed in the local ABWA directory
- Periodic featuring on the McIntosh Website
- Access to women of like minds with endless potential
- ABWA recently announced the Women's Instructional Network (WIN)™ , an interactive on-line community designed especially for ABWA. WIN delivers professional development courses, tools and resources as well as a specialized networking tool to keep members up to date on Association news.
Membership Application Join now!
Q & A
Q. Would you like to read more about ABWA Membership?
Q. I am interested in becoming a member of the American Business Women’s Association. How do I join?
A. Click here
Q. How much is ABWA Membership?
A. National Membership is $90 and McIntosh Charter Chapter is $25. Total Cost $115 (must be a member of National ABWA to join local).
Q. Must I own a business to join?
A. No, ABWA membership is available to anyone (businesswomen, entrepreneurs, stay-at-home moms, retires to include men).
Q. May I join at anytime during the year?
A. Yes, you may join ABWA at anytime throughout the year.